The basic idea revolves around working with community groups and old photos.
This will take part over two sessions (if not 3 or 4 )
1. people bring in their photos of the village, these are scanned and put on a blog.
They are also put on history pin so that they can be superimposed over present google street view images.
2. At a second session the groups talk about the differences in the photos and record memories of people and places. These are recorded for end use on the blog.
Hardware- Scanner, Zoom audio recorder, Laptops
Software - to be announced!!!!!
- Google Sites Notes
- Day 1 Exercise 1
- Day 1: Learning and Ideas
- Day 2 Video Ideas
- Useful videos
- Day 3 Group MindMap Ideas
- Day 3 Session Ideas
- Twitter List of Participants
- Multimedia Projects
- Day 4: Internet Safety Issues
- Day 4 E-security videos
- Day 5 Feedback
- Day 5 Workshop Ideas
- Day 6 Mapping Internet Guidelines Gap